The card game has been popular since the 15th century in France. Now it is known all over the world. The development of gambling casinos and online entertainment has given the opportunity to play baccarat to every user.
On this page you will find a detailed overview of the game: popular types of Baccarat, rules, winning strategies and more. This information will help you learn the subtleties of the game and develop your own winning tactics.
All variants of baccarat originated centuries ago. Today, three main types are actively used in online casinos.
- Baccarat. Classic Baccarat is a game that originated in France. Today this variant can be found only in French casinos and virtual clubs.
- Baccarat bank. Quite a popular variety. In it, the dealer in the casino becomes a player with a large sum of money. Occurs quite often in both offline and online establishments.
- Punto Banco. The most popular variant. Also called "Nevada Baccarat" or "American Baccarat". You don't need any special knowledge or skills to play the game. All you have to do is bet. Punto Banco baccarat is available at most online casinos.
Before starting the game, be sure to study the rules. Usually they can be found on the site of the gambling site.
Baccarat rules of Punto Banco
How do you play this card game? There is nothing complicated about it. Baccarat Punto Banco is played on two tables, one large and one small. At the large table can be up to 14 players at a time. The cards are shuffled by the dealer and dealt to each in a clockwise direction.
In online casinos, baccarat takes place at a small table. The role of the dealer is performed by the casino itself. The player's task is to place bets.
What do you need to know about the rules of playing baccarat in an online casino? For starters, the value of the cards.
- Ace gives 1 point.
- Cards from 2 to 9 are worth their face value.
- Kings, Jacks, Queens, Tens equal 0 points regardless of the suit.
The game is usually played with six or eight decks of cards, stacked into one large deck. The most popular game is Baccarat with 8 decks. What does the process look like?
Players are betting.
- All participants receive two cards each.
- The one who scores 8 or 9 points wins (a set of this amount on the first try is called a "natural hand").
What are the rules of Baccarat?
- If a player gets more than 9 points from the first deal, only the right-most digit of the sum is counted (for example, if a player gets 10 points, the sum will be 0, and if he gets 12, the sum will be 2 points).
- If a player receives a "natural hand" on the first hand, opponents cannot draw a third card.
- If a player gets a 6 or 7, he waits. At this time the banker draws a third card (if he had a score of 0 to 5 before).
- If a player scores between 0 and 5, he is sure to draw a third card.
- When a player draws a third card, the banker does so as well.
In the end, the one who scores the most points wins. Baccarat is a card game in which a lot depends on luck. Some online casinos may add rules and make individual changes. But the basic principles of the game remain the same.
Baccarat: cash games and winnings
You can play baccarat in online casinos both for money and for free. We recommend trying the demo mode to get used to the game mechanics. How are winnings counted?
- Betting on a player. If you win, the payout will be 1:1. That is, you return your bet and get the same winnings.
- Betting on the banker. If the dealer wins, your winnings will be calculated by the formula 0.95:1 (5% commission). That is, with a bet of 100 RUB you will receive 195 RUB in total winnings.
- Betting on a draw. This is the most profitable option: if you win, the starting bet increases by 8 and even 9 times. However, you should not bet on a draw all the time, it can lead to complete loss of the pot.
Baccarat is the perfect game for long sessions. However, remember to be able to stop in time to maintain a positive result.
How to play baccarat strategy?
Despite its simplicity, baccarat is a game of chance. At the same time, you can not influence it with your decisions: the key to victory is luck. But we will give some strategies that will help you to make a profit and prolong the session.
- Martingale. This is a universal tactic for any gambling game. The essence is simple: after each loss it is necessary to double the bet in order to return all the lost money when you win. However, it has some negative aspects. First, you cannot increase bets indefinitely, as the casino usually has a limit for increasing. Second, you need a dimensionless pot to use the Martingale Baccarat strategy.
- Fibonacci, D'Alamber, Avant Dernier or the 1-3-2-6 system. In fact, it is one of the variations of the previous tactics. The difference is the multiplication coefficient: x1, x3, x2, x6. After winning the bet becomes the initial one.
- Card Counting. Unlike blackjack, using card counting when playing baccarat for money is pointless. There are no cards in a large deck that increase your chances of winning. And the situation where betting on a draw will give the player an advantage happens about once in 10,000 games.
- Playing for a series. Some users keep track of their wins, take into account the banker's winnings and seek to analyze this data. But Baccarat is a game, in which the result of a new round does not depend on the previous one.
Want to play Baccarat at the Casino for money and get the most out of it? Forget about the strategies. Just enjoy the process and enjoy every win. There are a few principles that will help with this:
- Don't bet on the draw.
- Bet on the banker to win more often.
- Place small amounts of money on the line.
- Determine in advance the amount of a comfortable loss for yourself.
- Choose a good baccarat casino. Give preference to an establishment with low commissions and a minimum number of decks.
Be sure to research the best online casinos. This will help you find a reliable club that complies with the license requirements and always goes towards the players.